Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thekkady - Idukki District,Kerala

Yeah long time here!! It's been a while since I posted something in my Utopian land..So here I'm with few pics taken during our visit to Thekkady last August..There are a lot more travel stories to share with you all,but nowadays I'm too lazy to blog...This reading obsession really made me a   sloth,sitting in my coach,having hot coffee,reading all the time..So coming to the post,we visited Thekkady in last year August..This time we had our stay inside the Periyar forest in KTDC guest house..The name is Aranya Nivas..There are so many facilities included,library (most of the books are in French ofcourse :P),swimming pool and playing area for children..Also there is a well maintained Tiger Reserve in Periyar forest..Don't miss the wonderful boating experience in the Periyar river if you go there..The stay is really good and food is delicious..Here we go with the pics..

Periyar River




 Spices shopping

 An afternoon meal at Sree Krishna Marwadi Gujarati Restaurant..


A heavy breakfast buffet..

Herd of Bysons...


Elephants..



 Tribal woman came there for fishing..


A little leisure...






12 comments:

rupam sarma said...

So beautiful place. Amazing pics.

Ranjana Shankar said...

Very beautiful ! Keep blogging and share about your experiences

Nima Das said...

Lovely pictures

Nima Das said...

Hope to visit someday

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and inn
accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I
achievement you access consistently quickly.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my first vieit tto your blog!
We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative inn a community in the same niche.
Yoour bpog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to take a look.

I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and
will be tweetingg this tto my followers! Exceptional blog annd excellent
design and style.

Anonymous said...

Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, later thuan having
my breakfast coming ovwr again to read further news.

Prayan Learning said...

Nice blog. For those who love the outdoors, there are yet untrodden paths to explore and many a trek to go on.Amber Dale welcomes you to a luxurious nature retreat set in the idyllic highlands of Munnar.

Tushar said...

mouth-watering meal photograph. Thanks for sharing.

Lokendra said...

Amazing photos and had a very good virtual tour.

Lokendrapal said...

Photos look amazing and had very great virtual tour.